How to hack your PS2 Memory Card With MCBoot The Easy Way. Soft mod your Ps2!
You will need:
- Blank Sony Memory Card (One you don't mind overwriting. I bought an 8Mb official red)
- Official Sony PS2 To PS3 Memory USB Adaptor (Try ebay, although they seem a little rare)
- Windows XP
- The software drivers and MCBoot tools
- These instructions
- An IDE hard drive or USB memory drive to store games and progams. If you get the hard drive make sure its compatible with your PS2 Fat on this website. You will also need a sony network adaptor (which does online, ethernet, and connects to the hard drive). I already had one.
- Game roms or Isos...try the pirate bay and search "PS2" in the PSX category.
Once you have all these materials you can create hacked memory cards for you and your friends. Use the tutorial link above. With the card plugged in your PS2 will boot into a new, hacked, file menu. This lets you load anything and change settings.
Soon I will be doing more game reviews and music reviews. Stay tuned.