Oliverchesler's Living Room Studio!
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Saturday, November 21, 2009
This is explains how to change the factory internal battery in the Yamaha QY100 sequencer.
What you need:
CR 2032 Lithium ($2)
Philips head screwdriver
1. Unscrew every screw in the back. A gold colored screw is at the position shown.
2. Pull back the casing slowly to reveal the copper shield. Mind the wires in the bottom right.
3. Unscrew the two copper colored screws which hold the shield down. Open the shield forward, still connected.
4. Push the old battery further into the case from the front (left to right in the pic). Remove the battery. You can also gently use a small screwdriver to pry it loose. Replace with a fresh battery.
5. Carefully re-assemble. Power up. The screen should say "Factory Preset" on its first startup.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Monday, November 16, 2009
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Updated: Touch DJ, a full featured mp3 djstation for iphone has been approved. That was quick.
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Feature packed, theDTX-Multi 12boasts over 1200 stunning voices in high quality covering drums, percussion and keyboard sounds, many drawn from Yamaha's professional Motif synthesizer range and many completely new. Up to 200 custom set ups can also be created and stored with ease to suit any musical context using all internal sounds and 42 types of effects.
Features USB and 64 MB sampler flash rom!!
Link Here Found on Music Radar.
I like the multi-level design!
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Easy Piano allows you to record up to four 3 minute songs and also teaches you to play piano. From Valcon Games. I wish it could be compatible with other softwares like the Korg DS synthesizer :)
Silophone allows users to gain real reverb effects to their sound by uploading clips that are re-recorded inside a real life grain silo.The only bad thing is that it requires the Real Audio plugin. This is a really cool concept though and thats why I'm posting it.